[Namron] What art thou doing?

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Wed Dec 29 16:41:40 PST 2004

Not to mention therapy
Willy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: marc adkins
  To: Barony of Namron
  Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 12:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [Namron] What art thou doing?

  Sounds like a plan. Now for the bad news, I have to work the holiday and that weekend, so I am going to have to go home at a decent hour, Say around 1:00 Am ish
  Now for the planning, I will have most of my saws,axes and kerosene there as well as shovels and other fire fighting tolls.
  And I will try to be on location early Saturday afternoonish,
  How much do you want to burn in 12 hours????
  OH I am going to need some serious medications after this is all said and done.........:D
  Willy the now challenged pyro (HEH,HEH)[veg}