[Namron] Is there anybody out there????

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 18:50:04 PST 2004

Take I 35 south to the Maysville Exit.  This puts you
going south-west on H74.  Take H74 to Maysville.  At
the intersection of H19 & H74 ( at the gas & Go and
the bank) you will stay on 74 going south for about 3
miles.  You will come to a white house on the left and
a brick house on the right.  Look to the right side of
the road for a telephone pole with a boot nailed to
it.  Follow the toe of the boot and turn west.  You'll
be on a paved road for about 1 mile and then gravel
for the next 1 & 3/4 mile.  You should see our big
silver barn and rock house on the top of the hill. We
are flying Old Glory in the front yard.  If you reach
the stop sign you've gone too far.

Hope this helps.  Taedg and Meraud have been out
before with the wee ones, so if they are able to make
it out you might ask to follow them.  If you get lost
or confused our number is  405-867-5709

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.