[Namron] Re: The Knowne World

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 06:11:11 PST 2004

I have to admit that I knew nothing of the existence
of the book.  That's the kind of thing I think we need
to make more visible.

The funny titles are just exactly what throw people.
I found out what a stockclerk was when I went to the
SCA website to order the book.

I've got one on order now and we'll see what happens
once it arrives.  The Contents look interesting.  I
wonder how it is structured and written.  Won't it be
fun to find out?

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to a Laurel (Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay)

Mundanes:  Mike and Melody Andrews