[Namron] Re: Hosp. Comments

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Fri Dec 10 04:47:15 PST 2004

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 04:26:00AM -0800, terry wasson wrote:
>  Greetings Just my comment to the list about newbies.

>  Hosp. comments about the people of Skarrgard being
> lazy, forgettful, apathetic are not true.
>  I have seen many newcomers being taken under wings
> and helped , to find their interest.
>  Heavy fighters being taught, Light fighters being
> taught by people who do this kind of stuff.
>  A&S is now filled and I will start organizing other
> interest for those who do not fight.

>  So sorry some of us are filled with doing and not
> looking to lay a blame on others.

>  If you have so much free time on your hands  then
> work on your project that much more.
>  You will be recognized for it, instead of complaining
>  about it. Because you will be recognized for the
> remarks you make to and or about your group.

>  Please stop the negative remarks .
>  Hatur/Terry

(blank lines inserted in Hatur's message to improve readability)

So you'd have people post only remarks that you agree with, Hatur?

I think it's far better to let people speak their minds. You may see
things that they don't, and they may see things that you don't. Both
can be true at the same time.

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel