[Namron] Re: Ulf and Maleah

Susan Adkins agnese at oecadvantage.net
Sat Dec 11 06:12:19 PST 2004

Enara, I also have time crunchies with two small kids and life in general thus can't always make pop meetings.
I weave on a rigid heddle loom and have a floor loom. Contact me anytime with questions or if just want to get together to weave.  I know Annabelle is doing a inkle weaving class sometime soon. I will have to look up when and where. I do have a second inkle loom if you want to use it for the class. Agnes agnese at oecadvantage.net