[Namron] Re: introduction

Amanda Townsley westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 19:21:29 PST 2004

i guess since everyone is doing introductions i may as well too:

I am Salerna della Rena of House Wolfstar- I am a 16th-century Italian courtesan hailing originally from Naples. My mother was one of the better courtesans of the time and my father was one of her clients. Trained in the "profession" since childhood by family friends, I practiced for 3 years before marrying a Scottish/English (of all combinations) nobleman who was bound for the Orient.  I followed him on his merchant business until our separation 2 years later, but we are still members of the same mercenary household.  My sponsor in Wolfstar, D'Alder Camber, is one of the current household heads.  After our separation, I have returned to the profession and use it for my duties to my house,  I also am currently have several bounties on certain gentles, if you are an independent mercenary in need of money- please do not hesitate to contact your local courtesan! :)  I have recently stepped down as acting Hospitaler for the Incipient Canton of Skarrgard, and sca related hobbies include-
 light fighting, embroidery, costuming, beading, painting (mundanely commercial art as well) and glass etching.

 I have also used a French persona and will eagerly be of service to anyone who would like help with period French culture....

-Salerna

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow,
   Learn as if you are going to live forever."
                                                     -Ghandi