[Namron] Combined Practice this weekend

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Thu Dec 16 13:06:09 PST 2004

Hey Everybody,

I hope this day finds you all in the holiday spirit, and I do not mean bah, humbug.

I am planning to bring water and Gateraid to the fighter practice for the waterbearers to serve.  I would like to serve hot chocolate and maybe coffee too.  Do we have any kind of thermoses or other supplies in the shed already?  If not does anyone have some we could borrow for the day?

Also, will we be having the pot luck thing outside at the park after fighter practice, or are we going someplace else?  Someplace warm?

Thanks,
Dagmar
munch after