[Namron] What art thou doing?

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 12:37:50 PST 2004

Ok then, let's say Pot Luck, Saturday evening, the 1st of the year.  We have two stacks of lumber, each over 15 ft. tall.  Mostly pecan wood and various trees.  Those needing wood for staffs, sticks, projects, etc...are welcome to take away what they'd like...

the rest we burn!

So, let me know who's coming and start signing up for who's bringing what so we know how many tables and all to set up.

OH...and this would be a primitive site....our lower pasturland.  Tents are welcome, no water hookups or other facilities are available there...IT'S A PASTURE!

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.