[Namron] Plume

Kathryn Gordon kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 29 15:19:40 PST 2004

Thank you for the info,   how many plumes  do you want me to set aside  for skarrgard?  Do you want to pick them up or do you want me to drop them off at your pop meetings?  I  live in the Little Axe area so  it is 15 miles to Norman  or Tecumesh  either  way.  If you have any suggestions for your section of the plume please let me  know   I am very flexable.  I use to work for a newspaper back in the 80's in Colorado  so  if you want to sit down and have coffee sometime we can go over what you would like to see  for the canton.
lov yu
kathy

Kaitlynn Morgan <kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings from your SKarrgard counterpart!
In service,
~kaitlynn morgan