[Namron] cleaning days

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 07:05:53 PST 2004

Greetings to all,

Now that the contract issue is behind us. I will be out there every weekend expcept the night of the 14th. Until the event is over. Anyone who wishes to come help may do so. I plan on being there friday night thru sunday morning camping and cleaning. Unless the weather is foul. If you plan on coming bring something to munch on and some water to drink. I will have some food and 5 gallons of water every weekend.

Yours in service of the dream
Jolgeirr