[Namron] News from this weekend - Update

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:10:40 PST 2004

Greetings friends,
    First let me apologies for the "Broad-ban" of people that this missive
is being sent to. It seemed to be the best and fastest way to get the news
out that we had to share.

    Many of you had heard that I was informed on Jan 24th, 2004 of my Father
being diagnosed with aggressive lung cancer and 90% blockage in his Aorta.
The doctors had given my Father six months to live. We knew that this would
be a challenge and were prepared to go the distance.

    Well, to make a long story short, my father passed away Monday evening
around 6:30pm. We are saddened by his passing but know that he is in a place
where he wont have any more pain or discomfort. The funeral arrangements
have all been made and will follow shortly. I wanted th thank all of the
people who had called and offered assistance, etc.

Here are the details:

The memorial service will be held at the Floral Haven Cemetery in Broken
Arrow, OK. The address is 6500 S 129 E Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74012, phone #
(918)252-2518. The date for the service will be this Saturday at 12:30pm.
You are welcome, but not required, to come and join us in remembering the
life of our father. If you wish to send flowers, please send them to Floral
Haven. We ask that any donations be sent to the Hospice of Green County or
your local Veteran's Association. Please feel free to contact us if you have
any questions. We are presently back in our house in Del City and can be
reached at our home number (405)672-4254, or on my wireless which is
(405)229-9597.

Thanks again,
HL Aldric de Kerr