[Namron] (no subject)

aelfwyn at coxconnect.net aelfwyn at coxconnect.net
Mon Feb 9 10:55:28 PST 2004

The next meeting of the Wiesenfeur Multiguild will be tomorrow, Tuesday, February 10, from 7-10pm

Location: Aelfwyn & Fluffy's
          316 Rosewood Dr
          Norman
          Phone - 573-0448

Directions: Take I-35 to the Robinson exit. Go east on Robinson to 24th Street,
then turn right on 24th (in front of the Albertson's). Go south on 24th to
Dakota & turn left (there is a bowling alley across from Dakota on 24th). Take
the first right onto Rosewood & go south until you get to our house (almost at
the end of the block; can't miss it - there's a big boat in the driveway). If
you miss Dakota, continue south & turn left onto Crestmont, then left onto
Rosewood.

Call if you need any help with directions.

Take note: no children under 12 will be allowed in the workshop on guild nights
(older children are permitted provided their parents are there). Any parents
with children wishing to learn woodworking should contact Fluffy to arrange
another time for instruction.

Aelfwyn