[Namron] Armor & Archery Fix-it this Saturday

WkTadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Wed Feb 18 14:50:34 PST 2004

Greetings,

We're going to have another general fix-it session for armor and archery
equipment this Saturday (if you're not going to Academy of the Sword).

The location is Henney Road Missionary Baptist Church...so, it's
inside...and we have the run of the place from 10 a.m. until whenever.

I believe the following directions are accurate...but if I get better ones,
I'll update later:
  From Norman:	Take I-35 North to I-240.
			Take I-240 East to I-40.
			Follow I-40 East to Choctaw Rd (exit 166)
			Take Choctaw Rd North to SE 15th St. (about 4 miles)
			Turn Left onto SE 15th St.
			Follow SE 15th St. to Henney Rd (about 1 mile)
			Turn Right onto Henney Rd. It's right there.
			Henney Road Missionary Baptist Church, 1535 S.
Henney Rd.

If you have any problems finding the place, give Ace a call at 405/326-7849.

Regards,
Tadhg