[Namron] Star watcher?

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 19:20:18 PST 2004

Hello all,

I am going to War.  Unfortunately, my cat can't go....
don't think he'd want to anyway.  Is there anyone who
isn't going to War who could take care of Star for me.
 Maybe come by the house several times during the week
to give him some company, make sure he has water, etc.
 He's low maintance, but does get lonely.

My parents can't take him this year... they have a cat
now.

Thanks,
Etienett

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe