[Namron] Re: Namron Digest, Vol 9, Issue 52

Tal hrdragonmaster at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 01:43:15 PST 2004

The line "Is your brewing an outward appearance of the
weeping child that resides in you" gives me a mental
image of a man whos tears magically appear in whatever
he brews.  Does this mean that Matthias cries
alcoholic tears? ^_~

Zach Greggs
Christophe rFroste of Wiesenfeuer
Mundanely known as Frosty the Pervert