[Namron] Charter Painting extraganza

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Feb 24 20:31:05 PST 2004

Greetings,

Time to remind everyone about charter painting on Wednesday. We'll have
the usual munchies and fun.

We had a fantastic showing last week. I am going to have to go out and
get some more chairs and another table.  Many thanks to all.

It was a most exhausting week, I had an interview in Dallas with
"Spirit" magazine then a 4 hour photo shoot on Saturday with my big harp
at the airport out on the tarmac. We were even given permission by the
Tower to take pictures near the active runway. Needless to say, it was
quite an adventure.

Anyway... now that my life has calmed down (for now),  I wish to get the
paint supplies order out sometime before the end of the month.

Anyone with questions or needing more information please drop me an email.

HL Anya Gordon Lamont

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen

e-mail: Mooharpist at cox.net     Website: http://phelan.ou.edu/anya