[Namron] Work day at the party palace

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 12:17:11 PST 2004

This Sat. the 6th of Feb we are planning to do a work day/revel at bobby and danas house. They need some help with laying vinyl flooring and painting, a general spruce up before the new arrival comes. We will be feeding all who show and there is talk of reveling in the evening once our projects are done and the brewers work is done!

Cellach and Annais have opened their home to the barony for revels so it would be nice to see as many folks out there as possible!

In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Lady Katren Fitzgerald
Inn of the weeping Unicorn

Too much of a good thing is wonderful.~Mae West