[Namron] Skarrgard clean up weekends

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 09:08:46 PST 2004

Greetings all,

Halldor called me this morning and let me know that the site owner called him and we have made arrangements to meet with him and get the contract signed for our event.

Also Halldors email isnt working all that well and told me as per himself to make an announcement that Every weekend from now till the event there will be someone out there at site to assist in the cleaning up for the event. I will be there every weekend except for the night of the 14th. The last good weekend we have is during Academy. Im not going to any of the events this month trying to get this dream rolling.

Yours in service,
Jolgeirr