[Namron] Skarrgard prep day for our event

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 13:29:33 PST 2004

Easy there Duncan

I get the impression that you took something personal there. Lets back track
a bit and stay calm.  I would be among the first to agree that those
precious children of yours, and your family should come first.  You have
nothing to explain or be sorry for there.  We have all had our share of
money problems at one time or another.  I understand, it can be stressful.
I know you where there friday.  I was not attacking or singling your out.

What I was trying to convey is that the worries over the site contract where
in the process of being resolved.  By half-assed I meant that we would be
splitting our focus if we acted prematurely by trying to switch sites before
it was absolutely necessary.  It seems now that there has been a
break-through toward getting the contract done.  Therefore, the point is
moot.

If you feel the need to discuss this further.
Please contact me in private, the lists are not the place for rants or
arguments.

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown