[Namron] Engines of War

VARIGLOG AIR CARGO variglog at gbronline.com
Wed Feb 4 21:02:46 PST 2004

Following up on the announcement I made at the Namron pop. meeting tonight, I am inviting anyone interested in researching, designing and building Medieval Siege Engines, mainly Trebuchets, to get in touch with me.  Several designs and plans are already in hand for both SCA "combat legal" Trebs as well as smaller "personal" Trebs.  Afterall, a proper home is not complete without at least one Trebuchet on hand.

Hopefully if enough of us come together and put forth some effort, we can have a couple machines ready in time to display at the Norman/OU Medieval Faire in April.

My e-mail is: variglog at gbronline.com

JOHN KELLER