[Namron] Still around... Kinda

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 00:04:01 PST 2004

And as long as I am on this stream, Matthias, when did you first have these feelings of perversion??? Is your brewing an outward appearance of the weeping child that resides in you?  There are medications that are out now that can help you adjust to these feelings of being needed and prerverted. What was your childhood like. Did you have a pet? Did you love your parents? Have you, at times in your life, drank to excess? Do you activly search out cheap, safe, self fulfilling sex with partners you know nothing about? When was the last time you saw a mental health professional? ( and bru weekends don't count)

Susannah
Gotta love me... because I am me!
Susan Campbell <arspudsmom at yahoo.com> wrote:
musttt resist... bad girls don't have fun... hehehehe... back.. back
ok so you twisted my arm,Matthias is that a pervert or a provert?? And having worked in a couple of looney bins, err I mean facilties of mental health... who needs them when there is the sca?? Not to say that we are all unstable, but come on lets look at the phenominon of Ace or Willy..they are the ones that ask each piece of wood before they throw it in to the fire... " to burn or not to burn". Now I can understand the impact on druidism if you burn a tree...ohh never mind.. back to perverts... and mental institutions...
free range, off range, close range... help us!
Susannah

Add to the thread......Add to the thread... You know ya want to .... Don't worry about being a good girl... Badgirls have soooo much more fun.....give in to your inner Feelings Luke, reach out to the dark side...