[Namron] Still around... Kinda

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Tue Feb 24 10:43:09 PST 2004

Susan, I think you have Matthias misunderstood.  He's looking for that "Special" bad girl.  Matt wants that particular one that will be June Cleaver by day and Heidi Fleiss by night.  I think he's already bought the daytime apron and the night-time thigh high go-go boots.

(If he finds this particular female, he'll have a continuing wrestling match within Namron to keep her.)

Cellach