[Namron] Birthdays?......was Re: Still around... Kinda

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Feb 24 20:31:29 PST 2004

Hallo,

Just a few points come to mind......

Stacy Robinson wrote:

> Okay...I dug it up oh senior pervert, its old but try
> ......hausbrandenburg.org/public/scapurity.php

Speaking of senior perverts..... If I am not mistaken, there are a
number of our baronial brethren that will be reaching that landmark age
of 50 this year. Yes, the big five-O.

To Bragondath....

By all means come play with us.  On a serious note, good luck with the
diabetes from a veteran of hospitals, (I have over 30 escapes under the
belt <grin> none from mental......yet). Although it is fun to joke
and/or assume a blithe arrogance that one knows more then medical
people, it is important to have a good doc that one is partners with
when dealing with a serious disease. It is difference between having a
disease or it having you.  'nough said.

Anya a.k.a.

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen