[Namron] Still around... Kinda

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Thu Feb 26 10:47:49 PST 2004

I was, in an act completely out of character, going to leave that bit about
Donncadh and Barat being "amazingly good looking" alone.

Please, don't criticize me for being spineless on this.  It's just that
these guys are responsible for a LOT of beer production.  And, being that
I'm one of the only known humans with Guiness for blood, why would I piss
them off?

Cellach