[Namron] Skarrgard prep day for our event

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:48:19 PST 2004

Ok... I was not using this as an excuse to half-ass the site cleanup, nor my
participation with the group as a whole... I have two f*cking kids that I'd
rather not drag out in the 30 degree weather, one of which already HAS an
ear infection. Taking them to the site also pretty much cancels out my being
there in the first place, because it is not a safe place to just turn the
kids loose at. And my family WON'T or CAN'T babysit them, because certain
members of it DO NOT LIKE, and WILL NOT ACCEPT OR SUPPORT anything to do
with the SCA. My Vehicle barely runs. I am broke beyond broke. Oh, and I'm
half-assing my participation... THAT'S JUST WHY I DROVE ALL THE WAY TO
STILLWATER TO MAKE SURE MY F*CKING KNIGHT'S MARSHAL STUFF WAS TAKEN CARE OF
BEFORE THE EVENT. I DID NOT have the f*cking money to do that, but I
borrowed some and made sure I got there. I make sacrifices too. I quit
smoking a while back, so that our money would go further and we'd be able to
participate more. We rarely eat out... instead, we buy cheap food and I cook
nearly every meal at home. I am thrifty about almost everything so that we
can play at all. But I don't support... I half-ass.

I was OUT at the f*cking site friday. My and Gabby both were. Albeit, we
didn't get much done, save for a site tour and moving some wood around. but
we were therefor a few hours, none the less. And I'm sorry if I don't have
the damn gas money to be out there 2 and 3 days a weekend from now until the
event. I suppose I should sell off my armor so I can have the money.

YES I AM AN ASS. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS THIS IS TRUE.

AND THE SKY DID FALL!!! THE SKY FELL, AND BROKE INTO A THOUSAND OR MORE
PIECES ON THE HARD, FROZEN GROUND! I AM HOLDING A PIECE OF THE FALLEN SKY IN
MY HANDS!!!