[Namron] Grand Bru

Richard rc21berg at gbronline.com
Tue Feb 3 21:29:24 PST 2004

If the sewer line is not fixed, we could always connect a section of garden
hose to the drain on the dishwasher and run it out to the back yard.  If all
we are doing is sterilizing the bottles without soap, it shouldn't be a
problem.

Richard

Just a reminder that we'll be bottling this weekend.

Request that we keep the number of kibitzers down to a minimum (preferably
none) due to space limitations inside the house.

There are even rumors that Barat's sewer line might be functional again!!!

On another note, brewing for 25th will commence in March.  We're planning to
brew on the following days:

March 6
March 13
March 27
April 10
April 17
May 1 (Crown Tourney weekend)
May 15
May 29 (Memorial Day weekend and Steppes Warlord)

These dates are not set in stone, but I'm having my chisel sharpened as we
speak!!!

Any Brewer who wants to brew and needs to use equipment in Barat's Brewing
Garage (BBG), should let me know to "reserve" your spot.  There is a limited
amount of equipment available on these times, and I want to make sure
everyone gets at least one chance.  So reserve your spot now.  If there is a
serious conflict, then the highest bidder wins.  And you gotta bid to me!!!
So all bribes...er, bids must be aimed at me!!!

Matthias the Brewer
Senior Pervert
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Vinters and Mazers
MatthiasTheBrewer at cox.net