[Namron]Name the baby-was- Work day at the party palace

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Sun Feb 8 20:16:26 PST 2004

Wait, wait... I have a say in this.  Annais... dear... love of my life
(yadda yadda yadda), has it occurred to you that people like Willy will be
chiming in here?  I mean, Willy will have us naming the baby Jebidiah so
that the kid will think he's Amish.  That way, he'll think that having to
help Willy cut down even more trees is just a perfectly normal part of life!

I'm just saying you need to further consider this whole naming contest,
dear.

Cellach