[Namron] Cloaks!

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Mon Feb 9 14:23:06 PST 2004

It depends partly on how wide the fabric is, as well as what style.  You can get a 1/2 circle cloak out of approximately 3 1/2 yards of 60 inch fabric. A shaped cloak should take approximately twice the length you want it, plus about 1/2 yard if you want an attached hood. I'll try to check that cloak and figure out approximately how much fabric I used.  The lining is coat weight wool, preshrunk on hot to full/felt it as much as possible.  It's warm, and I love it.

Annabelle