[Namron] Wood/Leather/Metalworking Guild

aelfwyn at coxconnect.net aelfwyn at coxconnect.net
Tue Feb 10 10:14:51 PST 2004

Currently there are no formal projects. Fluffy is teaching woodworking, someone from the leather guild will be on hand for advise in that area, & Countess Kat will teach enamelling & other metalworking techniques.

The guilds meet the 2nd Tuesday & 4th Friday of each month. Kat's Tuesday schedule is unpredictable, so the best time for Metalworking is going to be the Friday meeting.

Whether you have a project of your own to work on, or just want to learn or improve your skills, you are welcome.

Aelfwyn