[Namron] Still around... Kinda

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 00:52:51 PST 2004

" gettin' funky with my spunky Dunkie Monkey..." ok so now you realize when it comes to that moment when you are in the throws of passion... and you will never be the same. And if he is a monkey, cute though the idea is, where is he hiding that tail? Never seen a cut out in his pants for it... does he just roll it up and duct tape it away? Next thread should be... is Dunkie Monkey's spunkie tail bigger then Matthias' Summer Sausage??
Hope you all have a great weekend at the event!!!!
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne
Gotta love me...

Muriel ingen Gille Crist <muriel at entelesoft.com> wrote:
Gettin' funky with my spunky Dunkie Monkey...
This could be fun! *teehee!*

I wonder if I can get that translated into Gaelic.

-Surreal Muriel

Quoting GCOM :