[Namron] New to Namron

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 16:50:41 PST 2004

Let me be the first to welcome you to our fair barony! Its always good to have yet another cook to throw in the pot!(Says the woman who is bidding next years protecterate) There is always lots to do with this group and lets face it...we are a fun bunch! The best I can say is wade into the thick of things and join in the fun(or insanity depending on who you ask). Our kingdom arts and sciences competition is coming up so alot of us are in full swing getting ready for that....as well as I am told that bribing the baron and seneschal is a really good idea if I want that feast bid.(that was a pan of shortbread for her excellency, a steak and guiness pie for you and lamb stew for terric wasnt it Ulfie? Do you want the whole pie or it done into pasties?)

In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Lady Katren Fitzgerald

Inn of the weeping Unicorn
Apprentice to Master Finn Kelly O'Donnell

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood-Oscar Wilde