[Namron] the flaming deenie

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Sat Jan 10 19:10:53 PST 2004

At 02:44 PM 1/10/2004, you wrote:
>Dear Goddess... I stopped counting at 27. Was more than that.. but by then
>it was automatic: Deenie - youre on fire again". Then it just turned into
>: Deenie. Fire.   But my what a fun night no?  Havent had that much fun in
>a looooooong time. And no Susan, I still havent found my kind of
>guy  :(  How long do we wait for the lass to come down??
>
>beaux

Ok, glad to know I wasn't inflating it in my mind-I have never seen one
person (or a whole flock of them) on fire so many times before in my
life.  Terric, you might want to check into getting her flame treated-but
it was nice that she never comusted and we could always get the fire out...

As to you Beaux, I wish for you luck on the guy front, it is scary the
thought that came to mind after reading that, it was was a snatch of a
song... from a disney movie...

Take care and hope your Hancock's is close,
Susan