[Namron] The Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Sun Jan 11 15:20:14 PST 2004

I'm a BAAAAAAAAAD Boy
Wilhelm
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stacy Robinson
  To: Barony of Namron
  Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2004 11:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [Namron] The Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers,and Vintners

  Cellach Ferguson <cellach at breezykilt.com> wrote:
    A corset and underdress?  Oh, for God's sake, Willie!  I haven't had breakfast yet!

    I know.....bad image...bad bad image

  In Service to Crown and Kingdom

  Lady Katren Fitzgerald

  Inn of the weeping Unicorn
  Apprentice to Master Finn Kelly O'Donnell

  Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood-Oscar Wilde