[Namron] Beltain questions

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Tue Jan 13 20:20:16 PST 2004

Matt, believe it or not, I'm not sucking up for more beer!  (That is why I
pay hookers to go to Barat's house weekly...)

And, for Gawd's sake, NO, BARAT IS NOT LIKE THE REST OF US.  I mean in No
way is he like the rest of us.  I mean, would anyone who is NOT positronic
get in trouble with their wife as much as I do?

Cellach