[Namron] Grand bru

Linda Short lc_otter at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 09:13:50 PST 2004

--- "G. Gibeson" <gurhal at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Still need directions lol-- sitting waiting to
> leave to come help...
>
> Gavin

>From Oklahoma city,

take I-35 south to Lindsay (just before Hwy 9)
head east.
There's a way in from Lindsay, but I don't
remember it.
So, when you get to 12th street, go north until
you get to Alameda. Turn east on Alameda until
you get to Vicksburg. Turn south on Vicksburg. I
believe vickburg is the second or third light
from 12th st.)
Go down Vicksburg about a mile, past the school
and turn left on...Shields I think it's called.
Look for all of the cars huddled around Barat's
house, it's the fourth one on your right.