[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] ROYAL ROUND TASSELS

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 22:37:18 PST 2004

BTW Just as a little plug.. he made these all by himself for the kingdom -
Ldy Susannah

From: "LD.BLACKMOON"
To: ,
"Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra"
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:50:05 -0600
CC:
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] ROYAL ROUND TASSELS

GREETINGS

TO ALL ARCHERS WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF ANSTEORRA ..
BE IT KNOWN THAT IF YOU HAVE A POSTED ROYAL ROUND SCORE . I WILL HAVE A TASSEL FOR YOU AT THE ROYAL HUNTSMAN TOURNEY IN STILLWATER OKLA. SAT. JAN. 31st.
INCLUDING THE CHILDREN'S DIVISION ( I HAVE SPARES OF THOSE ) AND WILL BE TRYING TO GET THEM AWARDED THE SAME DAY . SO PLEASE , IF YOU COME TO ROYAL HUNTSMAN LET ME KNOW, SO I WILL KNOW HOW MANY NEED TO BE AWARDED ( COURT OR FIELD ) THANX
BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
LD . BLACKMOON