[Namron] FW: [Ansteorra] the Kingdom Website

muriel@entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Thu Jan 22 16:09:33 PST 2004

Perhaps Master Aethelstan is getting old and stuck in his ways, and has
licked a few too many bloated spangs at Beltane.

Don't mind him, we'll give him his medicine and hold his hand while he uses
the website, and try not to let him be a burden to the other baronies.  At
least the new website is fast enough that he'll remember what he was looking
for when the next page loads.

Vivat faster pages!

-Muriel ingen Gille Crist