[Namron] Surgery

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Thu Jan 22 17:25:42 PST 2004

Baronial Butt Bongos?

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Cellach Ferguson
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 12:15 PM
To: Barony of Namron
Subject: Re: [Namron] Surgery

Ulf? Dancing?!?! Oh, for Gawd's sake, Annabelle, I'm trying to eat lunch!

Good Luck, Ulf!  I am, indeed, glad that you are having this surgery.  After
all, one shouldn't bard with his gown (er, pants) down!

Also, I'd like all of Namron, who are and have been Brixton's default Aunts
and Uncles, to understand that the boy is, simply, growing up.  When made
aware of the Baron's impending surgery, he asked if Ulf would have to spend
time on his stomach while his back healed.  Yes, I said to him, at least for
a bit.  Without skipping as much as a beat, Brixton stated: "Well then, we
can make him mad by playing the bongos on his butt".

...that's my boy.  I don't think I've ever been so proud.

Cellach