[Namron] Thursday Fighter practice, etc.

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:28:03 PST 2004

Greetings all,
   This missive is being sent for those that may not have been at
Wiesenfeuer's Populace meting this past Monday. My work has decided to do
new schedules for us and I will not be getting out of work until 7:30p
starting next Monday. I have requested that they review the schedule and see
if there is a chance that I could switch to an earlier shift. So far I have
been unable to get my schedule changed.

   Due to this, I find that it is necessary to cancel the Thursday night
fighter practices that I had been holding in my back yard. I do apologies
for this, but it is out of my control. The Bardic Guild that has been
meeting on Thursday nights will continue to do so. However, they are now
only meeting on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. Please feel
free to contact us if you have any questions.

  I am willing to arrange time on non-event weekends to help with armor
making and training for chivalric fighting. Please contact me at my e-mail
address listed above if you wish any assistance in these areas.

In service to the Dream,
HL Aldric de Kerr