[Namron] FW: [NR] Fighter Practice this Sunday

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:34:33 PST 2004

This missive has been forwarded for those not on the Northern Mailing list.
I would recommend going to this if you have the time and can make the
journey. Gulf War is rapidlly approaching and we need all the practice we
can get. I would like to be there with you, however, I will be returning
from Coronation at the time that this practice is being held.

Long live the Dream
HL Aldric de Kerr