[Namron] Questions about middle eastern dance class...

Rebecca Baker aelesiaofwarwick at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 19:52:55 PST 2004

Greetings!

My name Aelesia Of Warwick, I'm not new to the SCA and from Wiesenfeuer.  Because of schedule conflicts with our barony's middle eastern dance class, we would like to start attending the class you all have in Namron if it is allowable.  We were wondering first if we would be allowed, and second if we could get directions to the meeting place.  We will be coming from OKC by way of I-35.

Any information you could give us would be most appreciated!

Thank You, and Vivat the Dream!
Aelesia Of Warwick