[Namron] Arrows, anyone?

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Thu Jan 8 08:42:36 PST 2004

Let me know if you're interested in joining in a bulk order for arrow
making supplies (wood shafts, fletchings, etc.).  So far I've only had 1
person tell me that they definitely want to purchase, that plus for the
two of us is only 3 dozen arrows.  Most of the places I've checked give
a price break for 8 dozen or more. Rought figuring (until I know for
sure how much I'm buying and decide for sure where) they will cost
approximately $2 per arrow for all the supplies. While I'd like to learn
to make arrows, if there isn't more interest than that, I'll probably
postpone the class until there is interest.

Let me know if you're interested.

Annabelle
Archery marshall