[Namron] Arrows, anyone?

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Thu Jan 8 09:06:57 PST 2004

Annabelle,

I would like 3 dozen if you promise to teach me how to make them I have no
clue.

Lady Maeve

-----Original Message-----
From: Epperson, Sheryl [mailto:EppersS at oge.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 10:43 AM
To: namron at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Namron] Arrows, anyone?

Let me know if you're interested in joining in a bulk order for arrow making
supplies (wood shafts, fletchings, etc.).  So far I've only had 1 person
tell me that they definitely want to purchase, that plus for the two of us
is only 3 dozen arrows.  Most of the places I've checked give a price break
for 8 dozen or more. Rought figuring (until I know for sure how much I'm
buying and decide for sure where) they will cost approximately $2 per arrow
for all the supplies. While I'd like to learn to make arrows, if there isn't
more interest than that, I'll probably postpone the class until there is
interest.

Let me know if you're interested.

Annabelle
Archery marshall