[Namron] New to Namron

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Sat Jan 10 00:51:39 PST 2004

At 12:44 AM 1/10/2004, you wrote:
>     All I can say is that I am the more normal of the bunch. Sure they
> might try to lie to you and say that I am one of the worst, but dont let
> their lies decieve you.  Even though I have been raised in the SCA, I
> have managed to keep myself on the right track in so many ways. Sure, I
> fought them off at every turn ( "come to the dark side, Adena" and " no
> Adena, I am your father")
>
>Welcome,
>     Adena

You know, seeing Adeana write, 'I am the more normal of the bunch' would
have made me burst out laughing and then I started thinking about the
bunches she hangs out with...  Beware, she can probably point you to all
the trouble you could ever want to find and it is hard to find a nicer person.

As to the welcome, I look forward to more cooks-food is always a delightful
thing.  I don't live in the Barony, am up in Northkeep, but we often visit
and my daughter is planning on moving there for college.  They are a great
group of people, I'm sure you will have a good time with them.

Welcome,
Susan the Curious