[Namron] the flaming deenie

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 12:44:24 PST 2004

Beaux, do you have any idea how many times she caught on fire that
night?
Susan
friend of trouble

Dear Goddess... I stopped counting at 27. Was more than that.. but by then it was automatic: Deenie - youre on fire again". Then it just turned into : Deenie. Fire.   But my what a fun night no?  Havent had that much fun in a looooooong time. And no Susan, I still havent found my kind of guy  :(  How long do we wait for the lass to come down??

beaux