[Namron] Beltain questions

William FitzBubba fitzbubba at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 20:21:58 PST 2004

> Bubba man, that's cold!

I have had this talk with Barat, many times.  I will
not readdress it in this forum.  Ask me in person.
For that matter, ask Barat and I in person, so he can
explain his side of things.

> In all honesty, however, I talk up Barat's long
> overdue peerage to anyone who will listen
> (including the current and past Crown).

If the Laurel was solely based on skill and ability to
teach the craft, Barat would be one.  I don't think
anyone can argue against that.  There are other
aspects of the peerage, mostly political, that are
involved.  And the times, they are a'changing.

> Anyone who is THAT good at their craft and who is
> THAT willing to teach it to most anyone is, in my
> opinion, thoroughly deserving of such honor.
> Cellach

And I do believe it will happen, sometime soon.  It
wasn't possible in the past due to many different
things.  We'll see.  I've already told him that I'll
be happy to show up and speak on his behalf when the
time comes.  He's been my Peer for a long time now.

Care,
Bubba