[Namron] Surgery

Sjonna Whitsitt avalon_remembered at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 14:13:05 PST 2004

Ulfie-

Best of luck to you!  Have two grimlins (yes, I'm
having twins!) currently battling in my
abdomen/hips/back I feel some of your pain!  Care to
share birthing pains with me???  LOL

Also, do you know any combat archers going to Gulf?  I
have tons of combat arrows that they can finish up and
take!  Home number is 735-6396.

Hugs,
Sjonna/Bianca