[Namron] Surgery

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 03:45:33 PST 2004

Never fear, my Viking Ulfie Voodoo Doll is no longer being used to level off
one leg of the bed.  That should bring a welcome relief to your rowing
bench.  By the way, sorry about the fits of feeling chewed on by a giant
ferret, was a simple mistake, the little guy has a proper mate now....

Seriously though, I wish you a speedy recovery, If you need anything just
give us a call-- Charlie and I may even bring you some dinner.

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown