[Namron] Arrows, anyone?

jenni jenni at mail.wiltfong.net
Fri Jan 9 12:55:27 PST 2004

I would say that it would be better to get the color of HER choosing. ;)  If
any of my fans *snort* want to send me gifts, I like pink and black arrows.
:)
By the way, Mathias, I'm still wating for the proof of your tryst with a
taxidermied animal before I will call you the Senior Pervert. ;)
Anabelle, since I saw your e-mail including the colors, I would like the
black and pink please.
Thanks,
Dani