[Namron] New to Namron

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Fri Jan 9 19:38:31 PST 2004

Andrew,

Welcome to you!  The one thing I value most in the SCA is (well, brewers), but, the second most valuable thing is a chef!  There are several wonderful feast preparer-types here and we can use as many as we can find (ok, ok... ramen noodles are good enough for me, but, a good chef can make me ramen with lamb and, thereby, create a friend for life!).

Again, you have my warmest welcome,
Cellach Ferguson